About the Author
Cheryl Rice, author of the memoir Where Have I Been All My Life?: A Journey Toward Love and Wholeness (She Writes Press, 2014), is a speaker, professional coach and founder of the consultancy Your Voice Your Vision which offers seminar and coaching programs to help women become leaders in their own lives. She works with both individuals and large organizations such as AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals, CIGNA, Citizens Bank, Campbells Soup, Professional Women’s Roundtable and the Wharton School and has completed groundbreaking research on emotional intelligence and team performance. Cheryl’s essays have appeared in The Philadelphia Inquirer, Cure Today, Cactus Heart, MariaShriver.net and PsychCentral. She holds a B.A. in Psychology and M.S. degrees in Counseling and Organization Development, and lives with her family near Philadelphia.
Our Authors in the News
- Angela Sebaly, author of The Courageous Leader, on Forbes
- Leaving the Pink House, by Ladette Randolph, reviewed in O, The Oprah Magazine.
- Joe Burgo, author of The Narcissist You Know, interviewed by MSNBC
- Dennis Rosen, author of Vital Conversations: Improving Communications Between Doctors and Patients, on The New York Times “Well” blog.
- Peggy Payne, author of Cobalt Blue, blogs regularly for Huffpo
- Joe Burgo, author of Why Do I Do That? And The Narcissist You Know interviewed on NPR.
- Joe Burgo, author of Why Do I Do That? And The Narcissist You Know interviewed by USAToday.
- Scott Davis, publisher of Memories & Scenes, featured in The Jewish Daily Forward.
- An article by Terry Baker Mulligan, author of Afterlife in Harlem, on Salon.com.
- An article by Rosanna Fay, author of Careless Caregivers, in The Atlantic.
- Julie Ann Cairns, author of The Abundance Code, writes for U.S. News & World Report
- Rob Bell, author of Don't Should on Your Kids: Build Their Mental Toughness, interviewed on Fox59
- Louie Cronin, author of Everyone Loves You Back, featured on The Nervous Breakdown
- Buzz Feed featured Virginia Simpson's The Space Between: A Memoir of Mother-Daughter Love at the End of Life