About the Author
An accomplished inventor and machinist, Chris Salow is CEO of the machinery corporation Peak Manufacturing, as well of founder of XOEye Technologies and the Shop Rat Foundation. After a life-changing accident, Chris’ exceptional creativity took a turn toward science fiction: through a burst of inspiration, he imaged a series of books about humans’ pre-bio experiences and struggle against evil on Earth. It took him just a few months to produce drafts for the first three books in the series Ignition.
When not working on the Ignition series with his co-author, editor and niece Sarah Salow, Chris finds peace and inspiration building the retreat center he dreams of opening near his home in rural Michigan, complete with zipline courses and hiking trails.
Our Authors in the News
- Angela Sebaly, author of The Courageous Leader, on Forbes
- Leaving the Pink House, by Ladette Randolph, reviewed in O, The Oprah Magazine.
- Joe Burgo, author of The Narcissist You Know, interviewed by MSNBC
- Dennis Rosen, author of Vital Conversations: Improving Communications Between Doctors and Patients, on The New York Times “Well” blog.
- Peggy Payne, author of Cobalt Blue, blogs regularly for Huffpo
- Joe Burgo, author of Why Do I Do That? And The Narcissist You Know interviewed on NPR.
- Joe Burgo, author of Why Do I Do That? And The Narcissist You Know interviewed by USAToday.
- Scott Davis, publisher of Memories & Scenes, featured in The Jewish Daily Forward.
- An article by Terry Baker Mulligan, author of Afterlife in Harlem, on Salon.com.
- An article by Rosanna Fay, author of Careless Caregivers, in The Atlantic.
- Julie Ann Cairns, author of The Abundance Code, writes for U.S. News & World Report
- Rob Bell, author of Don't Should on Your Kids: Build Their Mental Toughness, interviewed on Fox59
- Louie Cronin, author of Everyone Loves You Back, featured on The Nervous Breakdown
- Buzz Feed featured Virginia Simpson's The Space Between: A Memoir of Mother-Daughter Love at the End of Life