About the Author
Julie Ann Cairns
Julie Ann Cairns’ life mission is to empower people to live an abundant life free from false beliefs. In this spirit, she wrote The Abundance Code: How to Bust The 7 Money Myths For A Rich Life Now (Hay House, September 2015), and has spearheaded The Abundance Code Documentary (November 2015) to help people everywhere make a shift to the abundance mindset and seek joint solutions to the most pressing challenges facing our planet.
Trained as an economist and statistician, Julie Ann began her career in Japan, where she received a scholarship from the Japanese Ministry of Education (Monbusho) and co-founded and ran an English school. She then worked at the Reserve Bank of Australia, Macquarie Bank (also in Australia) and in 2001 co-founded Trading Pursuits Group, a financial markets education company, where she is managing director. She also serves as a director of the Amma Australia Foundation.
In addition to The Abundance Code, Julie Ann is co-author of the book Taming the Beasts – Secrets to Profit in Volatile Bull and Bear Markets. She lives in Sydney.
Our Authors in the News
- Angela Sebaly, author of The Courageous Leader, on Forbes
- Leaving the Pink House, by Ladette Randolph, reviewed in O, The Oprah Magazine.
- Joe Burgo, author of The Narcissist You Know, interviewed by MSNBC
- Dennis Rosen, author of Vital Conversations: Improving Communications Between Doctors and Patients, on The New York Times “Well” blog.
- Peggy Payne, author of Cobalt Blue, blogs regularly for Huffpo
- Joe Burgo, author of Why Do I Do That? And The Narcissist You Know interviewed on NPR.
- Joe Burgo, author of Why Do I Do That? And The Narcissist You Know interviewed by USAToday.
- Scott Davis, publisher of Memories & Scenes, featured in The Jewish Daily Forward.
- An article by Terry Baker Mulligan, author of Afterlife in Harlem, on Salon.com.
- An article by Rosanna Fay, author of Careless Caregivers, in The Atlantic.
- Julie Ann Cairns, author of The Abundance Code, writes for U.S. News & World Report
- Rob Bell, author of Don't Should on Your Kids: Build Their Mental Toughness, interviewed on Fox59
- Louie Cronin, author of Everyone Loves You Back, featured on The Nervous Breakdown
- Buzz Feed featured Virginia Simpson's The Space Between: A Memoir of Mother-Daughter Love at the End of Life