About the Author
Kim Triedman is both an award-winning poet and a novelist. Her debut novel, The Other Room (Owl Canyon Press), and two full-length poetry collections, Plum(b) and Hadestown, both released in 2013. The Other Room was a finalist for the 2008 James Jones First Novel Fellowship, and Kim’s poetry has garnered many awards, including the 2008 Main Street Rag Chapbook Award and the 2010 Ibbetson Street Poetry Award. Kim’s poems have been published in numerous anthologies and literary journals including Prairie Schooner. Following the 2010 earthquake in Haiti, Kim co-organized and co-chaired a collaborative poetry reading at Harvard University to benefit Partners in Health and the people of Haiti. The reading was featured on NPR’s Here and Now with Robin Young and led to the publication of a Poets for Haiti anthology, which Kim developed and edited. A graduate of Brown University, Kim lives with her family in the Boston area.
Our Authors in the News
- Angela Sebaly, author of The Courageous Leader, on Forbes
- Leaving the Pink House, by Ladette Randolph, reviewed in O, The Oprah Magazine.
- Joe Burgo, author of The Narcissist You Know, interviewed by MSNBC
- Dennis Rosen, author of Vital Conversations: Improving Communications Between Doctors and Patients, on The New York Times “Well” blog.
- Peggy Payne, author of Cobalt Blue, blogs regularly for Huffpo
- Joe Burgo, author of Why Do I Do That? And The Narcissist You Know interviewed on NPR.
- Joe Burgo, author of Why Do I Do That? And The Narcissist You Know interviewed by USAToday.
- Scott Davis, publisher of Memories & Scenes, featured in The Jewish Daily Forward.
- An article by Terry Baker Mulligan, author of Afterlife in Harlem, on Salon.com.
- An article by Rosanna Fay, author of Careless Caregivers, in The Atlantic.
- Julie Ann Cairns, author of The Abundance Code, writes for U.S. News & World Report
- Rob Bell, author of Don't Should on Your Kids: Build Their Mental Toughness, interviewed on Fox59
- Louie Cronin, author of Everyone Loves You Back, featured on The Nervous Breakdown
- Buzz Feed featured Virginia Simpson's The Space Between: A Memoir of Mother-Daughter Love at the End of Life