About the Author
Kristi Saare Duarte
Kristi Saare Duarte is author of The Transmigrant (July 2017), an alternative take on the life of Jesus of Nazareth. An Estonian national raised in Sweden and a seasoned world traveler, Kristi has lived in Sweden, England, Estonia, Spain, and Peru and has spent time in over 70 countries across 6 continents. She is fluent English, Spanish, Swedish and Estonian. By day, Kristi is a consultant relations professional in the financial services industry and has worked in the fields of healthcare management, advertising, and finance. She is also a trained Reiki healer and spiritual channel. She lives in New York City with her husband.
Our Authors in the News
- Angela Sebaly, author of The Courageous Leader, on Forbes
- Leaving the Pink House, by Ladette Randolph, reviewed in O, The Oprah Magazine.
- Joe Burgo, author of The Narcissist You Know, interviewed by MSNBC
- Dennis Rosen, author of Vital Conversations: Improving Communications Between Doctors and Patients, on The New York Times “Well” blog.
- Peggy Payne, author of Cobalt Blue, blogs regularly for Huffpo
- Joe Burgo, author of Why Do I Do That? And The Narcissist You Know interviewed on NPR.
- Joe Burgo, author of Why Do I Do That? And The Narcissist You Know interviewed by USAToday.
- Scott Davis, publisher of Memories & Scenes, featured in The Jewish Daily Forward.
- An article by Terry Baker Mulligan, author of Afterlife in Harlem, on Salon.com.
- An article by Rosanna Fay, author of Careless Caregivers, in The Atlantic.
- Julie Ann Cairns, author of The Abundance Code, writes for U.S. News & World Report
- Rob Bell, author of Don't Should on Your Kids: Build Their Mental Toughness, interviewed on Fox59
- Louie Cronin, author of Everyone Loves You Back, featured on The Nervous Breakdown
- Buzz Feed featured Virginia Simpson's The Space Between: A Memoir of Mother-Daughter Love at the End of Life