About the Author
Matthew McKay is the author of Evolved (November 2016), a transformative work of fiction that blends science and spirituality. A former financial analyst turned proud stay-at-home dad, Matthew is highly involved in his local Wellesley, MA community. During his years as an analyst, he held positions at prominent investment banks in Boston and San Francisco and garnered top rankings. Among his many volunteer roles, Matthew is former chair of the Sub-Committee for Aquatics, an elected member of the Wellesley Recreation Commission, and the Sprague school PTO president. He holds a BA in Economics from Harvard University. In his spare time, Matthew can be found volunteering at his church, swimming or entertaining his two daughters.
Our Authors in the News
- Angela Sebaly, author of The Courageous Leader, on Forbes
- Leaving the Pink House, by Ladette Randolph, reviewed in O, The Oprah Magazine.
- Joe Burgo, author of The Narcissist You Know, interviewed by MSNBC
- Dennis Rosen, author of Vital Conversations: Improving Communications Between Doctors and Patients, on The New York Times “Well” blog.
- Peggy Payne, author of Cobalt Blue, blogs regularly for Huffpo
- Joe Burgo, author of Why Do I Do That? And The Narcissist You Know interviewed on NPR.
- Joe Burgo, author of Why Do I Do That? And The Narcissist You Know interviewed by USAToday.
- Scott Davis, publisher of Memories & Scenes, featured in The Jewish Daily Forward.
- An article by Terry Baker Mulligan, author of Afterlife in Harlem, on Salon.com.
- An article by Rosanna Fay, author of Careless Caregivers, in The Atlantic.
- Julie Ann Cairns, author of The Abundance Code, writes for U.S. News & World Report
- Rob Bell, author of Don't Should on Your Kids: Build Their Mental Toughness, interviewed on Fox59
- Louie Cronin, author of Everyone Loves You Back, featured on The Nervous Breakdown
- Buzz Feed featured Virginia Simpson's The Space Between: A Memoir of Mother-Daughter Love at the End of Life