About the Author
Molly Knight Raskin
Molly Knight Raskin is an award-winning journalist and television producer as well as the author of No Better Time: The Brief, Remarkable Life of Danny Lewin, the Genius Who Transformed the Internet (Da Capo Press, 2013). She has worked as a national political reporter for The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer, where she also reported on-air from Liberia, West Africa, and has produced two hour-long documentaries for PBS. A frequent writer on health and medicine for outlets including The Washington Post, Psychology Today and Scientific American Mind, Molly is the recipient of a 2007 Rosalynn Carter Fellowship for Mental Health Journalism and the American Psychoanalytic Association’s Award for Excellence in Journalism.
Our Authors in the News
- Angela Sebaly, author of The Courageous Leader, on Forbes
- Leaving the Pink House, by Ladette Randolph, reviewed in O, The Oprah Magazine.
- Joe Burgo, author of The Narcissist You Know, interviewed by MSNBC
- Dennis Rosen, author of Vital Conversations: Improving Communications Between Doctors and Patients, on The New York Times “Well” blog.
- Peggy Payne, author of Cobalt Blue, blogs regularly for Huffpo
- Joe Burgo, author of Why Do I Do That? And The Narcissist You Know interviewed on NPR.
- Joe Burgo, author of Why Do I Do That? And The Narcissist You Know interviewed by USAToday.
- Scott Davis, publisher of Memories & Scenes, featured in The Jewish Daily Forward.
- An article by Terry Baker Mulligan, author of Afterlife in Harlem, on Salon.com.
- An article by Rosanna Fay, author of Careless Caregivers, in The Atlantic.
- Julie Ann Cairns, author of The Abundance Code, writes for U.S. News & World Report
- Rob Bell, author of Don't Should on Your Kids: Build Their Mental Toughness, interviewed on Fox59
- Louie Cronin, author of Everyone Loves You Back, featured on The Nervous Breakdown
- Buzz Feed featured Virginia Simpson's The Space Between: A Memoir of Mother-Daughter Love at the End of Life