About the Author
Rosanna Fay Malcolm worked for over 25 years in high tech marketing, co-founding a successful mobile and entertainment marketing firm and serving as COO. After more than a decade of balancing this role with the care of her elderly parents, she shifted gears to become an aging in place specialist, helping families create and implement elder care plans. She’s the author of Careless Caregivers: True Eldercare Stories (2013), a cautionary tale illustrating the risks of insufficient planning. Her work with BookSavvy led to articles in The Atlantic, Forbes.com, Cognoscenti, The San Jose Mercury News and The Atlantic, and she has since become a contributor to Next Avenue, The Shriver Report and Bay Alarm Medical.
Our Authors in the News
- Angela Sebaly, author of The Courageous Leader, on Forbes
- Leaving the Pink House, by Ladette Randolph, reviewed in O, The Oprah Magazine.
- Joe Burgo, author of The Narcissist You Know, interviewed by MSNBC
- Dennis Rosen, author of Vital Conversations: Improving Communications Between Doctors and Patients, on The New York Times “Well” blog.
- Peggy Payne, author of Cobalt Blue, blogs regularly for Huffpo
- Joe Burgo, author of Why Do I Do That? And The Narcissist You Know interviewed on NPR.
- Joe Burgo, author of Why Do I Do That? And The Narcissist You Know interviewed by USAToday.
- Scott Davis, publisher of Memories & Scenes, featured in The Jewish Daily Forward.
- An article by Terry Baker Mulligan, author of Afterlife in Harlem, on Salon.com.
- An article by Rosanna Fay, author of Careless Caregivers, in The Atlantic.
- Julie Ann Cairns, author of The Abundance Code, writes for U.S. News & World Report
- Rob Bell, author of Don't Should on Your Kids: Build Their Mental Toughness, interviewed on Fox59
- Louie Cronin, author of Everyone Loves You Back, featured on The Nervous Breakdown
- Buzz Feed featured Virginia Simpson's The Space Between: A Memoir of Mother-Daughter Love at the End of Life