About the Author
Sarah Salow is co-author and editor of the Ignition science fiction series. Originally a high school English and speech teacher, Sarah never expected that when her uncle Chris Salow asked her to read a draft of his novel series,doing so would turn her world around. First, she took a red pen to the pages, making them sparkle. Next thing she knew she had become the co-author and editor, revising and bringing ideas of her own to the science fiction series Ignition about humans’ pre-bio experiences and struggle against evil on Earth. She moved from Detroit to rural Michigan, where today she owns and runs a beef and cash crop farm with her husband while continuing to re-write, edit and polish the Ignition books.
Our Authors in the News
- Angela Sebaly, author of The Courageous Leader, on Forbes
- Leaving the Pink House, by Ladette Randolph, reviewed in O, The Oprah Magazine.
- Joe Burgo, author of The Narcissist You Know, interviewed by MSNBC
- Dennis Rosen, author of Vital Conversations: Improving Communications Between Doctors and Patients, on The New York Times “Well” blog.
- Peggy Payne, author of Cobalt Blue, blogs regularly for Huffpo
- Joe Burgo, author of Why Do I Do That? And The Narcissist You Know interviewed on NPR.
- Joe Burgo, author of Why Do I Do That? And The Narcissist You Know interviewed by USAToday.
- Scott Davis, publisher of Memories & Scenes, featured in The Jewish Daily Forward.
- An article by Terry Baker Mulligan, author of Afterlife in Harlem, on Salon.com.
- An article by Rosanna Fay, author of Careless Caregivers, in The Atlantic.
- Julie Ann Cairns, author of The Abundance Code, writes for U.S. News & World Report
- Rob Bell, author of Don't Should on Your Kids: Build Their Mental Toughness, interviewed on Fox59
- Louie Cronin, author of Everyone Loves You Back, featured on The Nervous Breakdown
- Buzz Feed featured Virginia Simpson's The Space Between: A Memoir of Mother-Daughter Love at the End of Life