As June is drawing to a close, we have so much author coverage to glow about! From radio interviews to features in prominent business magazines to more book awards, our authors are racking up a lot of great media attention.
- KXL Beyond the Headlines and 6 other Portland, OR radio stations covered Thinsulin’s message on why you’ve never heard of a wine belly.
- Knowledge@Wharton, The Wharton School’s online magazine, interviewed Jessica Kriegel about why generational stereotyping in the workplace is bad for business.
- Food & Beverage penned an article drawing on Thinsulin’s advice to drink wine, not beer if you’re trying to slim down for summer.
- Foreword Reviews selected Connie Hertzberg Mayo’s The Island of Worthy Boys for the silver winner in their Historical Fiction category.
- Energy Times perfectly summed up some of the Thinsulin team’s key points in their recent review.
- Nicole Waggoner spoke some inspirational words for women trying to do it all in an interview with Book Club Babble.
- Write it Sideways featured a guest post by Connie Hertzberg Mayo on how she’s used Facebook for book marketing purposes without feeling cheesy.
- Foreword Reviews gushed about the psychological realism in Monica Starkman’s The End of Miracles.
- The Active Times published an article furthering Thinsulin’s case that drinking wine, not beer is better for weight loss.
- Author Lizbeth Meredith interviewed Virginia Simpson on her blog on the message of her book, The Space Between, and the process of writing.
- The Blog “Good Book Fairy” reviewed Nicole Waggoner’s Center Ring, calling it a perfect summertime beach read.
Interested in learning more about the coverage our authors are getting every day? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for buzz about BookSavvy authors in the media.