Our authors are having a BIG summer. They’ve been interviewed on local ABC stations, have been named finalists in the International Book Awards and have been guest posting like crazy on prestigious outlets. We’re so happy to help our authors get this coverage and just as pleased to share it with you!
- ABC’s KTUL – Tulsa interviewed author Nicole Waggoner on the bonds of female friendship in her new book, Center Ring.
- The International Book Awards named Monica Starkman a finalist in the Literary Fiction category for their 2016 contest.
- Writer Unboxed featured a guest post by Nicole Waggoner on her foolproof 3-step process to selling her book to random strangers.
- The CEO Magazine featured a guest post by Jessica Kriegel on how to be a leader in the workplace by eliminating generational stereotypes.
- The Thinsulin Team’s article on the damage artificial sweeteners can do to your waistline was featured on EmaxHealth.
- The Worcester Telegram ran a piece on Mark Fins’ inspiration for his novel on boyhood trials and adventures in Worcester, Mass.
- Project Muse put up a review of Ladette Randolph’s touching memoir Leaving the Pink House.
- Ms. Wordopolis Reads wrote a delightful review of Monica Starkman’s The End of Miracles.
- And another glowing review of Monica Starkman’s novel came out on Booklist.com.
- The most fun website ever — Fifties Web — featured a line from Mark Fins’ book on the imagination that goes into playing with plastic army men.
Want to learn more about the coverage our authors are getting every day? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for buzz about BookSavvy authors in the media.