Tony SteuerAuthor of GET READY!: A Step-by-Step Planner for Maintaining Your Financial First Aid Kit
The amazing work BookSavvy has done for me has made a real impact. I’ve been featured on ABC, CNBC, YAHOO Finance, MSN Money and in Reader’s Digest to name a few. The pitches BookSavvy has written have been so powerful that I’m integrating them into an online course that I’m working on.
Dr. Marketa Wills and Dr. Carlin BarnesCo-authors of Understanding Mental Illness: A Comprehensive Guide to Mental Health Disorders For Family and Friends.
The BookSavvy PR team produced great results in taking the publicity of our first book to the next level! They are an extremely professional, creative, responsive, enthusiastic, flexible and organized dream team. They provided timely and relevant media placements with guidance and mentorship along the way. As first-time authors, we found working with them to be an invaluable experience.
Jessica KriegelAuthor of Unfairly Labeled
Working with BookSavvy PR was a dream. The team was responsive, professional, and achieved great results. I did a lot of research and found their offer to be the best value for maximum impact. I made the right decision, no doubt. I would highly recommend!
Peggy PayneNew York Times notable author of Cobalt Blue and Sister India.
BookSavvy PR are really good at what they do — and they get terrific results. BookSavvy secured a regular blogging slot for me at The Huffington Post after I’d tried myself and gotten nowhere. They also developed a smart, long-term strategy for promoting my three novels. After working with them I feel calm and confident about how I’m presenting my work to the world. The investment was well worth it!
- Sharon and Lauren of BookSavvy are absolutely phenomenal, and wildly exceeded my expectations. They helped launch my book in national and regional media, offering great strategic insights as well as specific how-to for navigating the mysterious world of book publishing and promotion. I couldn’t have asked for a more hard-working, dedicated and creative team and highly recommend BookSavvy PR for any author that is looking to get real results. If I have another book in me, it would be a delight to work with them again.
- The team at Book Savvy did an outstanding job promoting my book. Their results exceeded my expectations and definitely have helped to make my book a success. Their pitches were thoughtful and impactful and led to multiple TV appearances on Fox, NBC and ABC. Numerous articles I wrote appeared in relevant publications, I was on podcasts and radio shows and even had an article published about my book in the NY Post. I could not have been more pleased. And, as a plus, they were great fun to work with. I am currently writing my second book and will definitely work with BookSavvy again
- Words are inadequate to describe the JOY that I have experienced collaborating with BookSavvy. In addition to their skill, knowledge and persistence, they managed to serve up kindness, encouragement, and joy as well. I could have never started this journey as effectively on my own. My heart is full of gratitude!
- Working with BookSavvy has elevated my book's visibility from my personal network to the national level. They are organized, informed publicists with extensive contacts and know-how about the media landscape—and how best to bring a book's message to the public. The campaign strategy, timeline, and goals were all clearly communicated and our work together continues to boost interest from the media and from readers. If you're looking to put your book in front of more eyes, I highly recommend BookSavvy!
- Book Savvy was an utter delight to work with! They were a rare combination of highly professional experts with a warm and personal touch. I could not have asked for a better experience. Sharon and Lauren crafted a variety of imaginative angles and matched the themes of my book to an eclectic mix of outlets. They helped me prepare for interviews, and were available at a moment’s notice for support with the process. With Book Savvy, I felt like I had not only a competent guide in the world of publicity, but a genuine book champion.
- The BookSavvy PR team produced great results in taking the publicity of our first book to the next level! They are an extremely professional, creative, responsive, enthusiastic, flexible and organized dream team. They provided timely and relevant media placements with guidance and mentorship along the way. As first-time authors, we found working with them to be an invaluable experience.
- BookSavvy ran one heck of a campaign, and I can't speak highly enough about their team’s dedication to the process and the results. I am beyond pleased with where we ended up—an interview on Yahoo Finance TV, coverage on CNBC.com and in Black Enterprise, and so much more. I could not have gained the traction that I did without BookSavvy.
- BookSavvy delivered multiple placements of articles and podcast interviews throughout our work together. There have probably been few book projects as difficult to gain traction in a public relations campaign as mine was. First, the target audience comprises an exceedingly small niche. Second, the book has a strong capitalist theme which unfortunately is not ascendant at present. And third, it is critical of one of the most vaunted “institutions” in the world: The boards of public companies. But with all of these headwinds, BookSavvy delivered. And, not only did they get results with a very tough assignment, I could not have enjoyed working with them more.
- It seems like my Amazon ranking went up every time BookSavvy landed another interview or article for me. Working with the BookSavvy team was wonderful! They provide a wealth of contacts and I felt that the outreach was extremely productive. Several of the articles and interviews that ran were picked up by other media outlets, creating a wonderful ripple effect.
- Working with BookSavvy was a true pleasure. The team was enthusiastic and so interested in my story, making my journey in presenting my debut memoir to the world a joy. They were expert guides and mentors, and I always could count on the team’s enthusiasm and encouragement. This is a top notch organization with a high level of professionalism.
- Although the challenges of COVID-19 arose while I was working with BookSavvy, my experience was stellar all the way. The BookSavvy team remained determined and grounded, demonstrating consistent expertise and professionalism. Every communication was helpful, heart-centered and responsive, and we were able to land many of my articles into major publications. I highly recommend BookSavvy PR!
- Take it from a finance pro -- BookSavvy is a smart investment. The firm succeeded extraordinarily well in its mission of positioning me as a thought leader and voice in the conversation about money myths, securing placements in Forbes and beyond. Sharon and her team are excellent strategic thinkers, were tenacious about setting and meeting goals and superb in their communications with me every step of the way. If you want a reliable, results-driven approach, BookSavvy is your go-to.
- BookSavvy PR are really good at what they do -- and they get terrific results. BookSavvy secured a regular blogging slot for me at The Huffington Post after I’d tried myself and gotten nowhere. They also developed a smart, long-term strategy for promoting my three novels. After working with them I feel calm and confident about how I’m presenting my work to the world. The investment was well worth it!
- Working with BookSavvy PR was a dream. The team was responsive, professional, and achieved great results. I did a lot of research and found their offer to be the best value for maximum impact. I made the right decision, no doubt. I would highly recommend!
- BookSavvy were so easy to work with - they were thoughtful, responsive, organized, and felt very much like partners throughout this process. Even after our contract together ended, they continued to be in touch when sources would respond with new opportunities.
- BookSavvy delivered a high performance during the whole book launch of "Change Everything" in the US. Being the first time I launched a book in the US and with such a sensitive topic as an alternative economic system, there were a lot of challenges that had to be faced, which Booksavvy handled with smooth professionality from the beginning to the end. We are looking forward to working with them again.
- I read all the other BookSavvy testimonials and couldn’t find one complimentary adjective that I didn’t agree with: consummately professional; knowledgeable; empathic; tenacious; reliable; hard-working; courteous; creative; and on and on ad infinitum. Sharon and Katie were so responsive it would have been possible for me to believe I was their only client. I was continually impressed by the width and breadth of their knowledge of the book promotion industry. They frequently pushed me out of my comfort zone, with highly productive results; they even suggested a redesign of the cover of my book, a brilliant insight that I will always be grateful for. In short, anyone seeking a competent, caring group to do their book publicity need look no further than BookSavvy.
- Working with BookSavvy PR was everything I could have asked for, and more. Because frankly, I didn’t know what to ask for. BookSavvy guided me through the whole confusing process of launching a first book. They had the perfect approach, persistent but never heavy-handed, professional but always good-humored and did an amazing job getting press coverage. My publisher even asked for BookSavvy’s name, because he had never heard of a publicist who accomplished so much for a client! I really can’t recommend them highly enough.
- BookSavvy are true professionals in the mysterious art of book publicity. They created a strategy for launching and promoting my novel, and a timeline for implementation.Then they labored week after week with round after round launched from their seemingly inexhaustible list of vital email addresses. I would have been lost in obscure and arcane woods without them to guide me through this process. I can’t imagine launching a book on my own, without such competent, clever and experienced assistance. If I were ever going to take the financial gamble of hiring a publicist again, I’d do it with BookSavvy.
- My first published book, my first experience with a publicist. I didn’t know what to expect, but working with Sharon, and her expert staff at BookSavvy PR was fantastic, far exceeding my expectations. Sharon guided my publishing package and timeline while using her innate ability to research and connect to find the best media placement for my novel. Maybe the best part is that, as a well-known firm, Sharon is hands on with her clients. We worked seamlessly by email and phone calls, making my comfort level and confidence increase substantially. Having a publicist is vital in this new publishing climate, and I seriously recommend BookSavvy, PR.
- BookSavvy’s Sharon Bially is an astute and gracious publicist. She gets things done without complaint and if she's flustered, they doesn’t let it show; nor does she grow thorns or become prickly when faced with uncomfortable conversations. She answers questions generously, sensitive to the fact that authors don’t always understand the PR process and are reassured by explanations -- something that increased my confidence in and trust for her. I greatly appreciated the professionalism and hard work of the entire BookSavvy team.
- BookSavvy couldn't have been more willing to think outside the box. As a Brit in London looking to break into the American market, their thinking was invaluable (for example I changed the story's title). They explained their pitching strategy honestly, delivered it energetically and were fun to work with. The Atlantic Ocean is large but they made it feel very manageable and friendly.
- BookSavvy PR totally embraced the project I put to them, which was to promote a book of poetry by an obscure author (me!) in an unfamiliar and idiosyncratic marketplace. They dove in with a comprehensive plan and scored well-timed interviews and insightful, sympathetic reviews that have added immeasurably to the book’s launch. They helped create a sense of occasion around what is normally the literary equivalent of an isolated tree falling in a far-off forest. I recommend them without reservation.
- The BookSavvy team was amazing. My book was out for 6 months when BookSavvy came on board to promote it. I immediately started receiving requests for interviews and articles about my book thanks to their efforts! I appreciated their respect for staying true to my voice throughout the whole process. The ladies were professional, enthusiastic and hard working in the promotion of my book and I would recommend them to any author looking to have their book excel.
- BookSavvy were a pleasure to work with. They took the time to read and really understand the book and my business in order to develop a targeted PR campaign. Plus their work to create article pitches was a huge help for a time challenged entrepreneur.
- I’m so glad to have hired BookSavvy PR to publicize my first book. Sharon and her team were thorough, thoughtful and tireless in finding just the right media based on the themes in my book and my target audience. Their pitches took into account my entire business brand and set me up as a subject matter expert and they secured high visibility placements that have will have an enduring impact. And on top of that, Sharon is a delight to work with. I recommend BookSavvy highly and without reservation.
- Sharon and her team are smart, strategic, and delightful to work with. I highly recommend BookSavvy PR for their expertise and forward-looking, creative solutions.
- Working with Sharon Bially and BookSavvy is a real pleasure. She works hard, communicates well and is a treasure chest of good ideas. Highly recommended.
- I can’t thank BookSavvy PR enough for the excellent and high-profile coverage they secured for my novel. Not only did BookSavvy get great results, but they provided invaluable guidance, frequent updates, and were a pure pleasure to work with.
- Who says you can’t have fun at work? You can if you hire BookSavvy PR, in large part because they are so organized and diligent — which when paired with creative flair and professionalism makes for a PR ride that you just won’t want to get off. Simply put, I will hire BookSavvy every chance I get.
- BookSavvy PR have been unbelievably professional, strategic, and courteous. Whenever we have questions, they’re always there to answer. They are brilliant in their strategy, resulting in many reviews and interviews for our book launch. We highly recommend BookSavvy PR!
- Booksavvy’s strategy delivered incredible results, landing media placements in outlets like NPR, PBS, USA Today, Oprah.com, Forbes, and Harvard Business Review. The visibility led to speaking invitations, more interviews, and consulting gigs. I extended the campaign by several months to keep the momentum going. The team is creative, fun to work with, and the very best at what they do.
- I couldn’t recommend Sharon Bially and the BookSavvy PR team more highly. When I hired them a bit late in the game for my book’s launch, they hit the ground running and accomplished a remarkable amount in a short time. BookSavvy is an apt name for her PR firm because the team is extremely savvy about the business. They're also smart, highly competent, hard-working and enthusiastic.
- Working with the BookSavvy team was both easy and impactful. They took time to really understand my book's message and worked with me to position it most effectively with media outlets, including those on my wish list. We worked together during the COVID-19 pandemic, which meant we often had to readjust our plan to adapt to changing social and market conditions. BookSavvy were creative and thoughtful partners who helped my book successfully launch during an uncertain time.
- When I published my memoir, I knew nothing about getting publicity. BookSavvy confidently and professionally showed me how it’s done. After a careful reading of my book, they came up with a PR strategy that provided myriad ways to reach out to the media. Their efforts led to immediate results, with placements in Forbes, The New York Post, Business Insider and several other high profile publications. I enjoyed my experience with BookSavvy because they were smart, strategic, and worked tirelessly on my behalf. I recommend them to anyone looking for a powerful and successful PR campaign for their book launch.
- Professional, clear, creative and hard-working: these are just a few of the qualities Sharon Bially brings to the table. She’s also an expert at understanding goals and translating them into concrete actions. She’s a delight to work with, and best of all, gets results.
- I was very pleased with the work BookSavvy PR did in publicizing the launch of Memories and Scenes: Shtetl, Childhood, Writers. From our very first conversation I knew that Sharon and her team had the insight, knowledge, and passion to market this book. I appreciated their forthrightness, cooperative interactions, ongoing communications, and persistent follow-through.
- BookSavvy made indie publishing a real pleasure. It would have been a harrowing process without them. Sharon and her team guided me through the steps, suggesting options but never pushing a particular approach. Sharon is organized, thoughtful and creative. Best of all, she’s a calm, steady presence when you need her. I will definitely use her services again.
- Sharon Bially is very smart, high-energy, and creative. She did much more to get the word out about my book than I could ever have expected. Best of all, she generated amazing results. I appreciated that she cared about my book, listened carefully to my thoughts and wishes and was great fun to work with.
- Sharon Bially is an excellent PR person and strategist. Her counsel is always sound and she and her team resolutely advanced our plan to my book’s great benefit. Sharon added immense value to the publication of my book while maintaining the most wonderful perspective and patience. She is a true professional and a caring and compassionate and insightful consultant. Any person would be well placed in her hands.
- Sharon told me exactly what she was going to do for my first book, and then she did it. And after that she did a little more. She was available, hard-working, and as her company name implies, savvy. Her professionalism was rivaled only by their good nature. She and her team found audiences for my book I didn’t know I had, and secured some I hoped to have. I don’t know where my book would be without her!
- Bravo to Sharon and to the Booksavvy team! Not only did BookSavvy give my novel a publicity boost, they gave me one too. Sharon is encouraging, upbeat, positive, resourceful, focused and creative. She and her team brought all these qualities to work daily to pitch, lend support and bring new audiences to “The Runaway Wife." The experience was inspiring. I feel very fortunate to have had BookSavvy on my side.
- Working with Sharon Bially and the BookSavvy team was one of the best decisions I made in launching my book. They were diligent, strategic and productive. I appreciated being able to collaborate and consult with them on ideas and questions as they arose. The BookSavvy PR team is professional, thoughtful and persistent.
- BookSavvy represent everything an author hopes for in a publicist: connected, dedicated and oh-so-sharp, as well as a joy to work with. I brought them on a bit late in the process, and was bowled over by how quickly they were able to come up with a game plan, and how much they accomplished in a relatively short period of time. BookSavvy PR is an incredible resource for authors, and one I enthusiastically recommend.
- I appreciate BookSavvy's professionalism, experience, and the care they took with my project. BookSavvy thoroughly understood the market for my book, and I am delighted with the results of our work together.
- When I set about to transform my personal brand and make-over my career, I had no idea how pivotal Sharon’s services would become. Her strategic plan for my reinvention was exceptional; she took my muddled ideas and goals for myself and transformed them into an actionable approach that was both practical and attainable. Then, Sharon worked diligently with me to realize the plan. I can say with absolute certainty that I could not have accomplished on my own what Sharon achieved for me through her experience, creativity, relationships and sincere attention to my needs.
- From start to finish, the BookSavvy team were professional, courteous, whip smart, selective, and strategic in publicizing my book. BookSavvy has great contacts and integrity in the essential follow-up. Without a doubt, their efforts resulted in review and interview attention neither my publisher nor I could have achieved on our own. I can’t recommend BookSavvy PR enough.
- The amazing work BookSavvy has done for me has made a real impact. I’ve been featured on ABC, CNBC, YAHOO Finance, MSN Money and in Reader’s Digest to name a few. The pitches BookSavvy has written have been so powerful that I’m integrating them into an online course that I’m working on.
- As a first-time author, the process of book promotion felt overwhelming, but Book Savvy PR was a perfect partner. I learned so much, and couldn't have been more pleased with Sharon's efforts and style. My only regret is I didn't hire her sooner!
- Sharon was wonderful to work with. She enthusiastically crafted and executed a well-constructed plan to promote my book and her experience and extensive contacts guaranteed its success.