In case you haven’t already heard from half of the book blogs on the web, Elizabeth Birkelund’s The Runaway Wife came out this July. You’ll find reviews of her newest novel, and news clips about our other authors below:
- Alternet featured an article on the potential dangers of Brexit in which Christian Felber provided expertise.
- Writer’s Digest featured Connie Mayo’s fool proof steps on how authors can best use social media for publicity.
- NewsMax Health featured the Thinsulin team’s thoughts on how to avoid extreme dieting and actually get results.
- The Jim Brickman Show interviewed author Elizabeth Birkelund on her creative process and connection to the setting of her new novel.
- Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers blog ran a sparkling review of Elizabeth Birkelund’s The Runaway Wife.
- Triple Pundit interviewed Christian Felber on the impact Brexit could have on sustainability issues in Britain.
- The Book Whisperer blog spotlighted Elizabeth Birkelund’s new novel and ran a giveaway!
- Mama Reads, Hazel Sleeps blog reviewed The Runaway Wife, saying “I could have read another 10 volumes.”
- Live Trading News covered Thinsulin’s message on how losing weight is as easy as eating greens.
- Readerbuzz blogger Deb Nance reviewed Elizabeth Birkelund’s The Runaway Wife.
- Cheryl’s Book Nook blog published a glowing review of The Runaway Wife by Elizabeth Birkelund.
Spread the love