About the Author
Emre Soyer is a behavioral scientist and assistant professor of judgment and decision making in the Business Faculty at Turkey’s Ozyegin University. Along with professor Robin M. Hogarth (Pompeu Fabra University, Spain), he has published a series of experimental and conceptual papers on decisions and experience. His articles have been published in Harvard Business Review and MIT Sloan Management Review, and he has given TEDxOZU and TEDxIstanbul talks. In addition to teaching and researching, Emre consults for organizations about behavioral strategies, decision making, creativity, entrepreneurship and experimental methods and is working with Robin Hogarth on a related book. He lives in Istanbul.
Our Authors in the News
- Angela Sebaly, author of The Courageous Leader, on Forbes
- Leaving the Pink House, by Ladette Randolph, reviewed in O, The Oprah Magazine.
- Joe Burgo, author of The Narcissist You Know, interviewed by MSNBC
- Dennis Rosen, author of Vital Conversations: Improving Communications Between Doctors and Patients, on The New York Times “Well” blog.
- Peggy Payne, author of Cobalt Blue, blogs regularly for Huffpo
- Joe Burgo, author of Why Do I Do That? And The Narcissist You Know interviewed on NPR.
- Joe Burgo, author of Why Do I Do That? And The Narcissist You Know interviewed by USAToday.
- Scott Davis, publisher of Memories & Scenes, featured in The Jewish Daily Forward.
- An article by Terry Baker Mulligan, author of Afterlife in Harlem, on Salon.com.
- An article by Rosanna Fay, author of Careless Caregivers, in The Atlantic.
- Julie Ann Cairns, author of The Abundance Code, writes for U.S. News & World Report
- Rob Bell, author of Don't Should on Your Kids: Build Their Mental Toughness, interviewed on Fox59
- Louie Cronin, author of Everyone Loves You Back, featured on The Nervous Breakdown
- Buzz Feed featured Virginia Simpson's The Space Between: A Memoir of Mother-Daughter Love at the End of Life