About the Author
Mary Ann Marshall
Editor and magazine journalist Mary Ann Marshall is co-author with Charles Nguyen, M.D., and Tu Song-Anh Nguyen, M.D. of The Thinsulin Program which discusses the breakthrough discovery by Drs Nguyen and Nguyen of the connection between insulin levels and weight loss. For nearly 2 decades this approach has helped thousands of patients lose weight and keep it off. A former staff writer and fiction editor at Sassy Magazine, Mary Ann edited The Cool Vegetarian: The Ultimate Guide for a Veggie, Vegan & Raw Life. As a cover story writer and features reporter for Glamour she covered investigative health and social issues, and interviewed celebrities including Halle Berry, Ashley Judd, Britney Spears and Faith Hill. She has contributed to numerous magazines including Cosmopolitan, Spin, Seventeen, and Health. She lives in the Greater Los Angeles Area.
Our Authors in the News
- Angela Sebaly, author of The Courageous Leader, on Forbes
- Leaving the Pink House, by Ladette Randolph, reviewed in O, The Oprah Magazine.
- Joe Burgo, author of The Narcissist You Know, interviewed by MSNBC
- Dennis Rosen, author of Vital Conversations: Improving Communications Between Doctors and Patients, on The New York Times “Well” blog.
- Peggy Payne, author of Cobalt Blue, blogs regularly for Huffpo
- Joe Burgo, author of Why Do I Do That? And The Narcissist You Know interviewed on NPR.
- Joe Burgo, author of Why Do I Do That? And The Narcissist You Know interviewed by USAToday.
- Scott Davis, publisher of Memories & Scenes, featured in The Jewish Daily Forward.
- An article by Terry Baker Mulligan, author of Afterlife in Harlem, on Salon.com.
- An article by Rosanna Fay, author of Careless Caregivers, in The Atlantic.
- Julie Ann Cairns, author of The Abundance Code, writes for U.S. News & World Report
- Rob Bell, author of Don't Should on Your Kids: Build Their Mental Toughness, interviewed on Fox59
- Louie Cronin, author of Everyone Loves You Back, featured on The Nervous Breakdown
- Buzz Feed featured Virginia Simpson's The Space Between: A Memoir of Mother-Daughter Love at the End of Life