About the Author
Tu Song-Anh Nguyen
Tu Song-Anh Nguyen, M.D., is the medical director of N.N. Medical in Orange County, CA, which provides medical management of weight loss with an emphasis on behavior modification. He is co-author with Charles Nguyen, M.D. and Mary Ann Marshall of The Thinsulin Program (Da Capo Press, 2016), which discusses the breakthrough discovery by Drs Nguyen and Nguyen of the connection between insulin levels and weight loss. For nearly 2 decades this approach has helped thousands of patients lose weight and keep it off. Tu graduated with top honors from the University of California at Riverside and from Loma Linda Medical School. He completed his residency in Internal Medicine at U.C.L.A./VA Wadsworth, received the diplomate of the American Board of Internal Medicine in 1995, and has practiced in the field of bariatric medicine ever since.
Our Authors in the News
- Angela Sebaly, author of The Courageous Leader, on Forbes
- Leaving the Pink House, by Ladette Randolph, reviewed in O, The Oprah Magazine.
- Joe Burgo, author of The Narcissist You Know, interviewed by MSNBC
- Dennis Rosen, author of Vital Conversations: Improving Communications Between Doctors and Patients, on The New York Times “Well” blog.
- Peggy Payne, author of Cobalt Blue, blogs regularly for Huffpo
- Joe Burgo, author of Why Do I Do That? And The Narcissist You Know interviewed on NPR.
- Joe Burgo, author of Why Do I Do That? And The Narcissist You Know interviewed by USAToday.
- Scott Davis, publisher of Memories & Scenes, featured in The Jewish Daily Forward.
- An article by Terry Baker Mulligan, author of Afterlife in Harlem, on Salon.com.
- An article by Rosanna Fay, author of Careless Caregivers, in The Atlantic.
- Julie Ann Cairns, author of The Abundance Code, writes for U.S. News & World Report
- Rob Bell, author of Don't Should on Your Kids: Build Their Mental Toughness, interviewed on Fox59
- Louie Cronin, author of Everyone Loves You Back, featured on The Nervous Breakdown
- Buzz Feed featured Virginia Simpson's The Space Between: A Memoir of Mother-Daughter Love at the End of Life